Terms & Conditions
BOOKING and RESERVATIONS
- 30% non-refundable payment of the invoice at the moment of the confirmation of the cruise.
- Balance amount 30 days prior the beginning of the cruise.
- Less than 30 days to the arrival date: 100% of the net invoice
- No-shows & Early departures: 100% of the net invoice
EXTRA PAYMENT per person: Single use cabin +60%
DISCOUNTS: Third person (standard double and junior suite): adult / teenager -20% – child (under 12 years old) -50%.
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
- Maldivian T-GST 16% and Maldivian “Green Tax”;
- 3 daily dives (except check-in day and the last 24 hours NO-FLY before departure flight);
- 1 night dive for the week trip and 2 nights dives for the 10 nights trip: the day of the night dive, the dives will be 2 during daytime + the night dive);
- Diving dhoni: 13lt tanks, belts and weights included;
- Full Board: breakfast, lunch and dinner in buffet style);
- Drinking water, Nescafe & tea;
- Transport from and to the airport (on arrival and departure scheduled cruise dates);
- Fishing from the boat, where allowed;
- Trips to local islands, private islands and sandbanks (a small entrance fee could be requested);
- Trip to Male’ (if allowed and safe) only for the following itinerary: “Best of Central Atolls”, “Manta Madness” and “Northern Highlight”;
- Daily snorkelling;
- 1 barbeque dinner on the beach (if weather conditions are good).
THE PRICE DOESN’T INCLUDE:
- “Service Fee”: per person 100 USD per 7 nights trip, 135 USD per 9 nights trip, 150 USD per 10 nights trip, 180 USD per 12 nights trip;
- Flight ticket (International Flight to/from MALE or to/from GAN and Domestic Flights to/from Gan for the itineraries: “10 Atolls, 2 Hemispheres” and “Wild Deep South”);
- Insurances: travel, medical, Pandemics/Covid-19 (we strongly recommend customers to arrive in Maldives with a valid insurance, in order to avoid possible unpleasant loss of money in case of booking cancellation, according to “booking and reservations” and “cancellation policy”;
- Diving Insurance: DAN temporary insurance can be stipulated directly on board;
- Alcoholic beverage and soft drinks;
- NITROX usage, DIVING EQUIPMENT rent and DIVING COURSES (price list on request);
- Extra dives (when possible, an extra fourth dive will be planned by cruise manager);
- National/Marine Park fees (until December 2023 required only in Hanifaru Bay, Baa Atoll);
- Wi-Fi internet access;
- Transport from and to the airport in date out of the calendar beginning/end of the cruise;
- Everything not described in “The price includes”.
- Check-in time on arrival day (from MLE or GAN airport): from 11:00 to 24:00;
- Check-out time on departure day (to MLE or GAN airport): by 7:30;
- All the payments on board are possible in cash US$, cash EUR or by Credit Cards (we accept MasterCard and VISA, with a commission of 4%).
It is a condition of Top Class Cruising that you have comprehensive dive insurance specific to your booking. This type of insurance can be purchased on board our vessels ($30 per 7 night cruise).
Top Class Cruising strongly recommends that you also consider buying additional insurance. This will protect you from other unforeseen circumstances. Our company cannot be held responsible for any financial loss caused by factors beyond our control.
You are responsible for ensuring that your insurance includes:
Dive Injury Insurance: covering all risks, costs, and expenses likely to be incurred due to a diving injury, including but not limited to re-compression chamber treatments, air evacuation, and loss or damage to property. This insurance must cover all scuba diving or water sports activities that you plan to undertake during your trip.
Medical Evacuation Insurance: covering all risks, costs, and expenses likely to arise from a diving or non-diving injury requiring evacuation to a specialist care facility, including but not limited to low altitude air evacuation, specialist treatment, and direct or indirect losses.
Comprehensive Travel Insurance: valid at the time of booking to cover any pre-departure cancellations, changes, or cancellations to your travel plans, loss, or damage to your luggage and contents due to an insured reason such as illness or serious accident.